McMenamins: Wilsonville Old Church & Pub
The beautifully restored Old Church, originally built in 1911, retains its charm with warm wood floors, high ceilings and stained glass complete with round prisms casting rainbows from sunlight. This versatile space can accommodate a range of 20 to 120 guests, is conveniently located just off I-5, and comes complete with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment to enhance your meeting or presentation.
Adjacent to the Old Church is the tiered Amphitheater. Complete with lush grass and verdant gardens, perfect for team building activities, the space is just outside the Brewery Bar offering our signature handcrafted ales, wines, cider and spirits to cap off your meeting or event in style.
If you’d prefer a smaller, more casual space inside the pub, there are two intimate meeting rooms available.
- No additional room rental fee once the food and beverage minimum is reached.
- The food and beverage minimum includes wait staff and bartenders, indoor tables and chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.
- Unique venue locations, for big and small events, inside and out.
- Your sales coordinator will assist in planning all venue details leading up to your event.
- Full onsite catering with accommodations for dietary restrictions.
- McMenamins handcrafted ales, wines and spirits which are only available at our locations.